[精彩影评] 看看外国网友怎么评论《甄嬛传》的

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2014-11-22 17:22:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I truly enjoyed watching this drama, and wished it wouldn't end, so I could continue to savor and enjoy such a rich drama. I appreciated the director using a lot of location and outside shots, rather than filming primarily on sound stages and in studio. It lent a realism and naturalness to the drama that further heightened the feel of the drama and placed it above the current crop of Asian dramas. It reminded me more of older epic drama series, where no cost was spared and attention was given to every detail. The costumes, the colors, the sets, the behavior patterns, the number of extras used, everything was done on an epic scale. I hope there will be more dramas like this.
我真的真的非常喜欢这部电视剧,还曾一度希望它不会完结,这样我就能继续享受这样精彩的作品了。我还要赞美一下导演,全剧基本没有摄影棚内拍摄的部分,而代之以实景拍摄。这种做法使影像具有了一种现实和自然的风格,并将观影感受大大提升,超越了近期的各类亚洲电视剧。这让我想起了很多过去的史诗连续剧,它们往往不惜工本,力求尽善尽美。无论是服装、色彩,还是陈设、礼仪和姿态,乃至配饰的使用,每一样都是史诗范畴的。在此诚挚希望能有更多的人喜爱这部连续剧。

If anyone is debating on whether to watch this drama- do it and do it now, you will not regret.
如果有人现在还在犹豫到底要不要看这部剧——我的答案是,一定要看,现在就看。你不会后悔的。

This Drama is an Epic Masterpiece

史诗级杰作——《后宫甄嬛传》
The Legend of Zhen Huan
China
后宫甄嬛传
中国
This Qing dynasty drama focuses on the schemes in the Harem between Emperor Yong Zheng's wives. The paramount of romantic C-dramas. Zhen Huan (Sun Li), initially a kind and innocent young lady, enters the palace and eventually finds herself caught in the conflict between the empress and concubines. Zhen Huan discovers that the palace is actually a cruel and harsh place, and learns how to survive on her own.
这部清装剧着重描写雍正后宫妃嫔间的明争暗斗,是中国空想剧的巅峰之作。故事讲述了甄嬛(孙俪饰)是如何从天真善良的女孩,一步步陷入妃嫔与皇后之间的斗争,最后成长为善于权谋,阴险狠毒的深宫妇人的故事。

This is an amazing drama; an epic masterpiece. It might not be for everyone, but as a palace drama, it did a great job. To have 76 episodes and not have one episode drag is truly an excellent job. Some dramas can't even go 20 episodes without getting slow and boring in the middle.
这是一部令人称奇的剧作,也是一部史诗级杰作。虽然不是所有人都能欣赏它的美,但作为一部宫廷剧,它已经达到了相当的高度。全剧共76集之长,难得的是没有一集拖沓。相比之下,有些连续剧如果不拖剧情充数,连20集都凑不到。

The writers, directors, producers etc. of this drama knew where they were going from the beginning and crafted a very well done drama. The acting was excellent across the board, and each character played their role splendidly, whether they were the good guys or the villains.
作者、导演和制片从一开始就对全剧的脉络有所布局,使这部电视剧有了极强的整体效果。演员的表演也十分精彩,不管是好人还是反派,每一个角色都相当出彩。

Zhen Huan - when she first came into the palace and was scared, she was believable. When she fell in love with the emperor and was naive about palace life, she was believable; when she fell out of love with him that was believable also; and when she became cold and calculative like all the other palace women that was believable too. Interestingly, I thought she had more chemistry with the older emperor than with the 17th prince.
甄嬛——作为全局主角,当她甫一入宫,为宫闱生活而胆战心惊的时候,她的情感是真实可信的;当她与皇帝陷入爱河,对宫中生活还抱有一份纯真的时候,她的情感也是真实可信的;当她与皇帝断情绝爱时,当她变得冷酷、工于算计,变得和后宫所有女人一样时,她的情感依旧是真实可信的。有趣的是,我认为她和皇帝间的感情要比和十七王爷的更深。
The 17th prince affair looked like a fairy tale. In a drama fraught with such r

ealism, the 17th prince affair just looked too idealistic, too imaginary. 17th Prince was like a story book character, the fairytale prince on a white horse coming to save the damsel in distress, he didn't seem to have the nuances of the other characters in the drama. That's not to say I didn't enjoy or appreciat the inclusion of such a moral character in the drama. Because, let's face it this drama needed some positivity among the rampant scheming, murders and evilness.
和十七爷的那段感情太像童话了。在一部基调如此现实的电视剧里,十七爷的爱情故事显得太格格不入了,也太虚无缥缈了。十七爷本身很像那种童话里的王子了,会骑着白马救少女与困苦之中的那种,全剧没有一个角色能与这个特殊人物进行比照。这并不是说我认为这个角色的存在是个败笔,毕竟这部电视剧需要一抹亮色,在应接不暇的算计、谋害和罪恶之中也需要有缓冲的地带。

Consort Hua - wow, I don't know who this actress is, but boy did she sell her character. She was a sad and lonely woman, whose love turned into obsession and teetering closer to madness. She acted with every fiber of her being - her eyes, her cdth, everything. Her crying scenes got you in the heart, even though she was evil, because you could see the lost and former sweet girl somewhere in there. Unlike Zhen Huan, who realized that loving a man who shouldn't be loved, would lead to her ruin, she never realized and it caused her to keep racing towards eventual doom.
华妃——哇噢,我还不知道那位演员是谁,但她真是把这个角色演活了。这是个悲哀而孤独的女人,她的爱意变成了执念和反复无常,最后趋向于疯狂。这位演员的表演注重到了每一个细节——她的眼神,她的表情,一切的一切。当她哭泣的时候,你即使知道她的邪恶,也不免为她感到伤心。因为你可以看出她内心的失落,也可以看出她曾经是怎样一个甜蜜可爱的女孩儿。她与甄嬛不一样,后者清醒的认识到爱上一个不该爱的人会将自己引向毁灭,而华妃从未明白这一点。在对这一切无知无觉的情况下,她像飞蛾扑火般一路向前,直至走向毁灭。

The Emperor - at first I didn't like the way he delivered his lines so brusquely. It was jarring almost like he was acting in a stage play than in a TV drama, but as time went on, I just assumed it was the way the emperor would speak - with finality and authority, with his every word never to be countered. I never really got his motivation, but he played the gray area well. He was an Emperor that kept the country together, during difficult times, but he also did a lot of bad things. He is an historical figure that some praise and some scorn. Other dramas like BBJX and Palace, gave him a sympathetic portrayal, but this drama showed his good and bad and left it to the audience to make the final judgment.
皇帝——一开始我并不喜欢他生硬说话方式,太沉重也太有压迫感了,就好像他是在演舞台剧而非电视剧似的。不过时间一长,我慢慢觉得这可能就是一个皇帝应有的腔调——这是一种用来决策和彰显权威的腔调,他说的每一个字都不容反驳。我还是不能完全理解这个人物的动机,不过演员将人物的灰色地带拿捏的非常好。这是一位在诸多困难之中,呕心沥血维护国家统一的帝王,但与此同时他也做了许多坏事。他的历史形象素来褒贬不一。在其他的电视剧,例如《步步惊心》和《宫》里,对雍正的刻画都已同情为主,但在这部剧同时展现了雍正好和坏的一面,将一切都留给观众做评判。

安庆在线网社区,争做最受安庆人欢迎的交流平台!

主题

1万

帖子

8万

积分

管理员

资深站长

积分

最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献

发表于 2014-11-22 17:30:38 | 显示全部楼层

当局者迷,旁观者清;老外所言,庶乎有理也!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|广告位|合作热线|小黑屋|手机版|安庆在线网 ( 皖ICP备16017945号 公安备案编号:34081102000310

GMT+4, 2024-4-27 17:40 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 27 queries .